Great Bay Marine, Celebrating 60 Years 1956 – 2016!
Welcome to Great Bay Marine
The New Hampshire Seacoast’s only year-round, full-service boating facility – just six miles up the Piscataqua River on 36 acres serving Portsmouth, Newington, and surrounding communities.
A Long Tradition
Since 1956, the Griffin family has been hosting generations of families looking for quality, reasonably priced, professional marine services. Great Bay Marine’s convenient, sheltered location is ideal for cruising the Great Bay, the Piscataqua River, and beyond to our nearby history filled islands and open sea.
Great Bay Marine is committed to your boating.
“We want you on the water!”
At Great Bay Marine you’ll find:
- Year-round, full service marina
- Winter storage with easy, year-round access to your boat
- 6 indoor storage & service buildings
- 35 ton Marine Travel Lift
- Complete service, refit & repair including Outboard/Inboard/Gas/Diesel engines
- Outboard & Inboard, Gas & Diesel Engine Sales
- Inflatable Boat Sales
- Fully stocked Ship’s Store and Parts Department
- 128 slips and 72 moorings
- Lexi’s Landing (seasonally open)
- Only an hour’s drive from both Boston and Portland
- Competitive rates in the yard, discount prices in the store*** NOTE: You will travel under the General Sullivan bridge to get here if you are traveling from the Piscataqua River.
- Height at mean low tide 52′
- Height at mean high tide 46′
Great Bay Marine is proud to be the Seacoast’s factory authorized distributor and provider of Service, Sales, and Parts for the following:
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT A SERVICE REQUEST OR TO REQUEST A PART!