- Bath House with Showers and Self-Service Laundry
- 36 Acres of Boat Storage
- Fully Enclosed Fiberglass and Paint Shop
- Complete Professional Services
- Winter and Summer storage facility
- Paved Launch Ramp w/120′ Loading Dock
- Fuel Dock – ValvTect Marine Gas & Diesel
- Seasonal Restaurant (Lexi’s Landing, Open Memorial Day thru Labor Day)
- Free High Speed Wireless Access
- Free Pump-out Station at the fuel dock **
- Electric: 120V/30Amp 250V/50Am
**To have your boat pumped out at your slip, call DES at 603.670.5130 and the Royal Flush will pump out your boat in your slip. There is a $10 fee payable directly to DES.
NOTE: Great Bay Marine is guarded by a fixed bridge, The General Sullivan with access to the Marina of 46′ vertical clearance at Mean High Water and 52′ vertical clearance at Mean Low Water. We maintain four moorings at the downriver side of this bridge.
- Dual Travel Lifts
- Launch Ramp & FUEL DOCK
Dual Travel Lifts
2 – 35 Ton Travel Lifts and a 35 Ton Hydraulic Trailer. Please call with specific boat measurements (Beam, Draft, LOA) and we will do our best to try and fit you into our Haul or Launch schedule depending on the season. To learn more about our winter storage options please click the link below.
Launch Ramp & FUEL DOCK
Fuel dock open for spring- fall. Please see the home page or our web page footer for hours and pricing.
Follow the link to learn more about Great bay Marine’s Launch ramp, including day passes season passes and more!